miércoles, 5 de abril de 2023

Get Free - Lana del rey

 Finally, I'm crossing the threshold

From the ordinary world to the reveal of my heartUndoubtedly, that will for certainTake the dead out of the sea and the darkness from the arts
This is my commitment, my modern manifestoI'm doing it for all of us who never got the chanceFor, and for (shut up, shut up)And all my birds of paradise (shut up, shut up)Who never got to fly at night (shut up, shut up)'Cause they were caught up in the dance
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mindI wanna get off, but I keep riding the rideI never really noticed that I had to decideTo play someone's game, or live my own lifeAnd now I doI wanna moveOut of the black (out of the black)Into the blue (into the blue)
FinallyGone is the burden of the Crowley way of beingThat comes from energies combinedLike my part was IWas not discerningAnd you, as we found outWere not in your right mind
There's no more chasing rainbows and hoping for an end to themTheir arches are illusions, solid at first glanceBut then you try to touch them (touch, touch)There's nothing to hold on to (hold, hold)The colors used to lure you in (shut up, shut up)And put you in a trance (ah, ah, ah, yeah)
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mindI wanna get off, but I keep riding the rideI never really noticed that I had to decideTo play someone's game, or live my own lifeAnd now I doI wanna moveOut of the black (out of the black)Into the blue (into the blue)Out of the black (out of the black)Into the blue (into the blue)Out of the black (out of the black)Into the blue (into the blue)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario