jueves, 6 de julio de 2023

Kali Uchis - Quiero Sentirme bien


Ángel, labios de miel

Feeling like we're healingAre we healing right?Mmm, hmm
Hay quienes solo ven lo belloY hay quienes que solo ven defectoAunque no ha llegado a donde yo quieroI won't ever go back where I used to be
Tell me something (tell me)Say it's true (say it's true)Quiero emborachar mi corazón (corazón, corazón, corazón)I do (corazón, corazón, corazón)
Yo no les cuento lo que sufroY he sufridoNunca te preocupes con lo mío¡Ay, Dios mío!
All I know solo quiero sentirme bien (all I know, all I know, all I know)Yeah, yeah (all I know, all I know, all I know)That's all I know, solo quiero sentirme bienYeah
Is there any kind of lovin' that'll make this alright?Is there any kind of world I won't always have to fight?Sé que todo es temporal en esta vidaI'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going
En este mundo solo vengo de visitaNot many people know me, but hey it was nice to meet ya'Quiero vivir en paz, tranquila en las montañasFuck all, la champaña y alabanza
Just touch on me (on me) all night (all night)Feeling like we're healing, yeahGet a little bit of healingLittle bit of healing, yeah
Hay quienes solo ven lo belloY hay quienes solo ven defecto'Sinceramente yo te lo digo directoOh, oh
All I know solo quiero sentirme bien (all I know, all I know, all I know)Yeah, yeah (all I know, all I know, all I know)That's all I know, solo quiero sentirme bienYeah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario